Skip to main content
Russian Science Foundation grants
Russian Foundation for Basic Research grants
- Atlas of Tungusic and Paleosiberian languages. Principal investigator Yuri Koryakov. 2015–2017.
- Development of questionnaires for collecting materials on integral description of minority Turkic languages and dialects of Russia. Principal investigator Anna Dybo. 2015–2017.
- Conflict zones in linguistic consciousness of Russians, Komi, Yakuts, Tatars, and Buryats: interlinguial parallels. Principal investigator Natalya Ufimtseva. 2015–2017.
- Regional consciousness of Komi, Russians, Tatars: mutual interferention. Principal investigator Natalya Ufimtseva. 2015–2017.
- First written records of Uralic and Altaic languages. Principal investigator Julia Normanskaya. 2015–2017.
- Morphological syntax of the Kwa languages; an areal point of view. Principal investigator Andrey Shluinsky. 2015–2017.
- Contrastive variability of idioms with somatic components in various languages. Principal investigator Pavel Dronov. 2015–2017.
- Lexical homonymy in the zones of language and dialect contacts (with the Low German area as an example). Principal investigator Vladimir Karpov. 2015–2017.
- Subject typology in the Russian poetry of 1990–2010s. Principal investigator Svetlana Bochaver. 2015–2017.
- Linguistic practices of religious groups; Hellenistic Judaism, Jewish Christianity, Russian Orthodoxy. Principal investigator Andrey Vdovichenko. 2015–2017.
- General principles of sociocultural language development in polyethnic countries of the world (Russia - Vietnam). Principal investigator Aysa Bitkeeva. 2015–2017.
- Quantitative studies on the basis of the typology database Languages of the World, Institute of Linguistics RAS. Principal investigator Vladimir Polyakov. 2016–2018.
- Grammar description and dictionary of the Indo-Aryan language Kullui. Elena Shuvannikova. 2016–2018.
- Language contacts and borrowings in establishment of linguistic and literary traditions. Viktor Porkhomovsky. 2016–2018.
- Parallel processes in the languages of Russian and Chinese poetry. Principal investigator Natalia Azarova. 2016–2018.
- Languages of Moscow. Principal investigator Julija Mazurova. 2016–2018.
- Typology of the poem birth: exact and computer methodology. Principal investigator Andrej Sideltsev. 2017–2019.
- Etymological dictionary of the Iranian languages. Volume 12, revision and redaction. Principal investigator Joy Edelman. 2017–2019.
- Endangered Vietic languages of the Nghệ An and Thanh Hóa provinces (Vietnam): structural and sociolinguistic description. Principal investigator Irina Samarina. 2017–2019.
- Enets syntax, a typology point of view. Principal investigator Olesya Khanina. 2017–2019.
- Slavic languages atlas. Principal investigator Yuri Koryakov. 2017–2019.
- Zoroastrian linguistic anthropology. Marital relationships, childbirth, child upringing lexis. Principal investigator Elena Molchanova. 2017–2019.
- Integral representation of the emotional (Slavic, Romance, Germanic, Celtic, and Finno-Ugric vocabulary and phraseology). , Principal investigator Evgenia Ioanesian. 2018–2020.
- Orientation metaphors in phraseology: peculiarities of usage and lexical-grammatical changes in phraseology of Slavic, Germanic, and Celtic languages. Principal investigator Pavel Dronov. 2018–2020.
- Development of descriptions for the Uralic languages of Russia. Principal investigator Julia Normanskaya
- Idiomatics of the Russian avant-garde: A new dictionary type. Principal investigator Irina Zykova. 2018-2020.
- Development of the language situation in native ethnic groups of Siberia and Russian Far East; linguistic biographies data. Principal investigator Olga Kazakevich. 2020-2022.
Fieldwork projects funded by RFBR
- Field study of the linguistic diversity and communication in Alaskan ethnic groups. Principal investigator Mira Bergelson. 2017.
- Studies of the Old Turkic script records in Mongolia. Principal investigator Igor Kormushin. 2017.