Senior Researcher, Section of Theoretical Linguistics
Employed at the Institute of Linguistics since 2011.
In 2009, she graduated with honors from the Faculty of Philology of the Lomonosov Moscow State University.
2009 – 2012. Postgraduate studies at the Institute of Linguistics of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Research Supervisor— Nina Arutiunova.
In 2012, she presented her PhD thesis "The coherence of the dramatic text and stage communication (based on the Russian and Spanish dramaturgy of the late XIX – early XX centuries.)", specialization 10.02.19 – Language Theory.
Research interests: Romance languages, text linguistics, linguistic poetics, poetic language.
Bochaver, Svetlana. The coherence of the dramatic text and stage communication (based on the Russian and Spanish dramaturgy of the late XIX – early XX centuries). Ph.D. abstract. Moscow, the Institute of Linguistics Russian Academy of Sciences. 2012.
- Bochaver, Svetlana. O svjaznosti v stixax Fainy Grimberg [Cohesion in Faina Grimberg's poems] // Moscow, Argo-risk, Knižnoe obozrenie, 2014.
- Belozerova S., Bochaver K. Sociocultural transfer in Spanish speech of Russian students // International Conference “Psychology and Education: Practices, Training and Research”. Covilha, 2009.
- Bochaver S. Pragmatics of theatre performance // 4th International Conference Intercultural Pragmatics. Abstracts. Madrid, 2010. P.62.
- Bochaver, Svetlana. Svjaznost' sovremennogo russkogo poetičeskogo teksta [The coherence of the modern Russian poetic text] // Questions of Philology .
- Bochaver, Svetlana. Obrazy normal'noj i uspešnoj kommunikacii [Images of normal and successful communication] // Criticism and Semiotics.
- P.S. Dronov, S. Bochaver. Principles of representing idiom modifications in bilingual lexicography // Chinese Semiotic Studies.
- P.S. Dronov, S. Bochaver. To add fresh fuel to the fire: modifications of widespread idioms // Phraseology in Multilingual Society. Cambridge University Press.
- Bochaver, Svetlana. Poèzija i drama: o meždiskursivnom vzaimodejstvii [Poetry and drama: Inter-discursive interaction] // Trends in Slavic Studies.
- A member of the editorial board of the "Logical Analysis of Language" series since 2009.
- A member of the scientific editorial board of the "Philologica" journal since 2012.