The work of the Institute is administrated by:
- Director — Andrej Kibrik, PhD, Dr.habil.;
- Deputy Director (research) — Andrej Sideltsev, PhD, Dr.habil.;
- Deputy Director (research) — Andrey Shluinsky, PhD;
- Deputy Director (administration & development) — Anna Danilina;
- Deputy Director (general issues) — Viktor Perley;
- Academic Secretary — Vladimir Karpov, PhD.
The Director also presides over The Senate. Members of The Senate are elected by scientific employees of the Institute. The Senate takes decisions on the most important issues concerning the work of the Institute, i.e.:
- identifies the Institute's areas of research;
- ratifies the Institute's structure;
- discusses and certifies the Institute's research results;
- elects Heads of the Institute's subdivisions, etc..
There are three Dissertation Councils currently awarding PhD and Dr.habil. degrees at the Institute.
Phone: (495) 690-35-85
Director's Assistant, Directorate's Secretary: Lolita Bondarenko
Phone: (495) 690-10-12
HR Director: Vera Dmitrieva
Phone: (495) 691-78-75, 691-00-63
Chief Accountant: Marina Davydova
Phone: (495) 691-72-37
On Director Elections
The current Director of the Institute was elected in 2017. For more information regarding the procedure, see this page.