employed at the Institute since 2021
- 2014–2018 — Bachelor’s Program “Fundamental and Computational Linguistics”, Faculty of Humanities, NRU HSE
- 2018–2020 — Master’s Program “Language Policy in the Context of Ethnocultural Diversity”, Faculty of Humanities, NRU HSE
- From 2020 — postgraduate studies in the Institute of Linguistics, the Russian Academy of Sciences
Sociolinguistics, linguistic landscape, language attitudes, language policy, language situation, the Buryat language, languages of Russia.
Buryad (advanced), English (advanced), Italian (intermediate), Khalkha-Mongol (pre-intermediate).
Expedition to Primorsky krai, Vladivostok, May 11-21, 2019, principal investigator Mira Bergelson.
- The Buryat Language in the Linguistic Landscape and Language Practices in Ulan-Ude [online] // Sociolinguistics. 2021, no 1(5). pp. 147-163. (In Russ.) DOI: 10.37892/2713-2951-2021-1-5-147-163
- Changes in the Buryat Language Vocabulary in the Linguistic Landscape of Ulan-Ude // Vestnik buryatskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Yazyk. Literatura. Kultura. 2020, Issue 3. pp. 122-128. (In Russ.) DOI: 10.18101/2305-459X-2020-3-122-128
- The second meeting of the analytical discussion club on language policy (Moscow, Institute of Linguistics, RAS, 6 October, 2020). [online] // Sociolinguistics. 2020, no 2(2), pp. 168–171. DOI: 10.37892/2713-2951-2020-2-2-168-171