Junior Researcher, Laboratory for Study and Preservation of Minority Languages
Employed at the Institute of Linguistics since 2022
- 2013–2017 — Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Philology, Department of Theoretical and Applied Linguistics, bachelor degree, thesis: Syntax and semantics of the sociative marker -lsa in Buryat, thesis advisor: Sergei Tatevosov, PhD, D.Phil.
- 2014–2017 — Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Philology, Teaching Russian as a Foreign Language, professional retraining.
- 2017–2020 — Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Philology, Department of Theoretical and Applied Linguistics, master degree, thesis: Elision in Basque dialects, thesis advisor: Sergei Tatevosov, PhD, D.Phil.
- 2021–present — Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Philology, Department of Theoretical and Applied Linguistics, postgraduate studies, future dissertation: Syntax and semantics of reciprocal-type verbal markers in typological perspective, dissertation advisor: Sergei Tatevosov, PhD, D.Phil.
- 08.2015, 08.2016, 08.2017, 08.2018 — MSU linguistic expeditions to the Republic of Buryatia, Russia: research of argument structure and valency-changing operations (causative, passive, sociative, reciprocal, etc.) in Barguzin Buryat.
- 08.2019, 08.2021 — MSU linguistic expeditions to the Kabardino-Balkarian Republic, Russia: research of negation and its interaction with modality and valency-changing operations in Balkar; research of reciprocal, sociative and competitive verbal derivates in Balkar.
- 03–07.2018 — proofreader, Olympiad Winners Association.
- 04.2017–09.2019 — Russian teacher (preparation for olympiads), Olympiad Winners Association.
- 05.2018–09.2019 — linguist (transcription and phonetic annotation of Russian, English, Spanish and Turkish), Yandex.
- 09.2019–03.2022 — linguistic developer (development of chat-bots), MTS IT / MTS AI.
formal theories of language, morphosyntax, phonetics and phonology, formal semantics, syntax-semantics interface, cognitive science, comparativistics, typology, field linguistics, experimental syntax; argument and event structure, voice, valency-changing operations, TAM (tense, aspect, mood); minority languages, Basque, Armenian, Romance and Slavic languages, languages of the Caucasus.
Popularization of science
- 20.11.2016 — Moscow Festival of Languages: talk on fieldwork and Buryat (with E. Kolos, M. Nagornaja & A. Tugutova).
- Gruzdeva A. Sintaksis komitativnyh konstrukcij s pokazat’el’em sociativa lsa v barguzinskom dial’ekt’e bur’atskogo jazyka [Syntax of comitative constructions with the sociative marker lsa in Barguzin Buryat] // Acta Linguistica Petropolitana. Transactions of the Institute for Linguistic Studies, Russian Academy of Sciences. / Ed. E. Golovko. — Vol. 15. — Saint-Petersburg: Institute for Linguistic Studies, Russian Academy of Sciences, 2019. — P. 38–59.
- Gruzdeva A. O značenijah suffiksa lsa- v bur’atskom jazyk’e (na osnov’e barguzinskogo dial’ekta) [On meanings of the suffix lsa- in Buryat (based on Barguzin dialect)] // Mongolic Languages and Written Culture of Mongolian Peoples: Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Mongolic Linguistics. Elista, May 18–21, 2016. / Eds. P. Rykin, V. Baranova, A. Mazarchuk. — Saint-Petersburg: Nestor-Historia, 2020. — P. 71–84.