Lomonosov Moscow State University, the Faculty of Philology, the Division of Theoretical and Applied Linguistics (BA in 2015, MA in 2018; at the moment, Anastasia is undertaking her postgraduate studies).
BA thesis "Strategii soglasovanija v èrgativnom jazyke (na materiale darginskogo jazyka)" [Strategies of concordance in languages with ergative–absolutive alignment (based on the Dargin language)]. Academic supervision by Dmitry Ganenkov, PhD, Ekaterina Liutikova, PhD, Dr.habil.
MA thesis "Sintaksis operatorov v dagestanskix jazykax" [Operator in Daghestanian languages]. Academic supervision by Dmitry Ganenkov, PhD, Ekaterina Liutikova, PhD, Dr.habil.
The topic of Evstigneeva's future PhD thesis is "Sintaksičeskie modeli padežnogo markirovanija v èrgativnyx jazykax (na materiale naxsko-dagestanskix jazykov)" [Syntactic models of case marking in languages with ergative–absolutive alignment (based on Nakh-Daghestanian languages)]. Academic supervision by Ekaterina Liutikova, PhD, Dr.habil.
Nakh-Daghestanian languages, absolute-ergative alignment, case marking, differentiated marking of direct objects, concordance, operator syntax.
- MSU expeditions aimed at studying the Khanty (2012), Nenets (2013), Komi (2013), Karachay-Balkar (2013) and Buryat (2014-2017) languages.
- 2015, 2017, 2018 – work (incl.online) with Nakh-Daghestanian native speakers (Chirag Dargin, literary Dargin, Lezgian, Lak, Tabasaran).
Grants (project participant)
- Russian Foundation for Humanities 14-04-18043 "Expedition for the collection of Uralic and Altaic language data" (2014), led by Ariadna Kuznetsova.
- Russian Science Foundation 14-18-02429 "Corpus research of predicate-argument sentence structure in Nakh-Dagestanian languages" (2014-2016), led by Dmitry Ganenkov.
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research 17-04-18036 "Expedition for the collection of Uralic and Altaic language data" (2017), led by Sergei Tatevosov.