The 9th conference in the series «Typology of Morphosyntactic Parameters», TMP 2019, will be held in Moscow on 16–18 October 2019. The conference is organized by the Pushkin State Russian Language Institute, the Institute of Linguistics of RAS and Lomonosov Moscow State University.
The Organizing Committee:
- Anton Zimmerling (Pushkin State Russian Language Institute / Moscow Pedagogical State University / Institute of Linguistics, Russian Academy of Sciences)
- Ekaterina Lyutikova (Lomonosov Moscow State University / Pushkin State Russian Language Institute)
- Mikhail Osadchiy (Pushkin State Russian Language Institute)
- Andrej Kibrik (Institute of Linguistics, Russian Academy of Sciences / Lomonosov Moscow State University)
- Sergei Tatevosov (Lomonosov Moscow State University)
- Xenia Semyonova (Lomonosov Moscow State University) — secretary of the Organizing Committee
Invited speakers (confirmed):
- Martin Haspelmath (Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History, Leipzig University)
- Maria Polinsky (University of Maryland, Harward University)
1st Call for Papers
We invite paper proposals discussing the interaction of morphological and syntactic mechanisms, interfaces between syntax, prosody and information structure and showing the interplay of general, type-specific and language-specific morphological and syntactic features through the detailed analysis of world’s languages. Submissions will be rated by experts and selected by the Program Committee.
The deadline for abstract submission is June 15, 2019.
- Abstracts should be between 1 and 2 pages (except references), with 12 points font, 1 point spacing, all margins 2,5 cm
- Abstracts should represent the topic of the talk and contain information about the problem, set of data and main results
- Abstracts should be anonymous with no reference to grants or other sources of financial support
Authors whose submissions will be accepted will be given an opportunity to send the corrected version of an abstract before the materials are uploaded on the conference website. Paper proposals that do not fall in the criteria described above will not be admitted for the reviewing procedure.
Abstracts should be sent to the following email address:
The author’s or authors’ first name, family name, affiliation, email and contact phone number should be specified in the body of the email.
The languages of the conference are English and Russian.