Junior Researcher, Laboratory for Study and Preservation of Minority Languages
Employed at the Instutite of Linguistics since 2018.
- 2017 – 2018: College of Automatization and Informatization (TVET). Programming major;
- 2015 – 2018: Lomonosov Moscow State University (graduate studies). Faculty of Philology. Comparative Historical, Typological, and Contrastive Linguistics major;
- January 2013 – June 2013: Spain, Vitoria-Gasteiz, University of the Basque Country (academic mobility program). Faculty of Philology;
- 2010 – 2015: Lomonosov Moscow State University (undergraduate studies). Faculty of Philology, Department of Iberian Romance Linguistics. Philology major, Instructor qualification.
Work experience at the Institute of Linguistics
- August 2019 – today: Laboratory for Study and Preservation of Minority Languages, Junior Researcher.
- March 2019 – August 2019: Department of Ural-Altaic Languages , Junior Researcher (part-time);
- October 2018 – January 2019: Department of Ural-Altaic Languages , Research Assistant (part-time);
- July – August 2018: linguistic field study of Evenks in the Katangsky and Bodaybinsky Districts of Irkutsk Oblast. (Led by Olga Kazakevich);
- July – August 2019: linguistic field study of Evenks in the Tuguro-Chumikansky District of Khabarovsk Krai. (Led by Olga Kazakevich);
Evenki, Tungusic, Balto-Finnic, Basque languages, indigenous languages, endangered languages, language shift, field linguistics, language documentation, corpus linguistics, parallel corpora, multilinguial corpora.
- October 2018 – today: Information system for minority languages documentation: describing endangered Altaic and Uralic languages of Russia. Principal investigator Vladimir Alpatov). RFH grant.
- January 2016 – today: Dynamics of a linguistic system: a corpus study of the synchronic variability and diachronic changes in different types of texts. Principal investigator Vladimir Plungyan. RFBR grant.
- January – June 2016: San-Sebastian – the European Capital of Culture. Participation in the Etxepare Basque Institute and EIZIE project. European Commission grant.