Junior Researcher, Section of Germanic languages
Employed at the Institute of Linguistics since 2021.
In 2015, she graduated from the Department of Scandinavian and Dutch Philology of St. Petersburg State University. In 2014, she graduated with honours from the Master's program in Multilingual Communication at the Ghent University (Ghent, Belgium). Since 2016, she has been teaching the Dutch language (seminars, lectures, translation and Dutch literature cources) at the Department of Germanic and Celtic Philology of the Moscow State University. From 2016 to 2019, she worked on her PhD thesis on "Phraseological units with zoonyms in the Dutch language" under the supervision of Prof. Irina Mikhailova. She defended it on December 26, 2019, in the Dissertation Council of Moscow State University.10.07, specialisation 10.02.04 – Germanic languages.
Since January 2021, she has been working at the Institute of Linguistics of the Russian Academy of Sciences as a Junior researcher.
Several times Ekaterina Tereshko took advanced training courses organized by the Dutch Language Union (De Nederlandse Taalunie), and in 2014 she did there an internship. She participated in the organization of summer Dutch language courses in the Netherlands.
Since 2015, she has been a teacher, methodologist and inspirer for the educational project "Dutch Language Courses organized by Nuffic Neso Russia" in Moscow.
- Tereshko E. V. Animal imagery in Dutch phraseology and culture. - URSS Publishing Group Moscow, 2021. - 246 с.
- Tereshko E. The formal subject ‘er’ in interrogative sentences with pronouns ‘wie / wat’ in Dutch // Bulletin of the Moscow State Linguistic University. Humanities. - 2021. - № 4 (846). - С. 190-202.
- Tereshko E. Translating dutch modal particles ‘wel’ and ‘maar’ into russian // Scandinavica — 2021. — Vol. 19, no. 2. ERIH +, EastView, Emerging Sources Citation Index (Web of Science Core Collection)
- Tereshko E. V., Bochaver S. Y., Fedorova E. World Poetry Day 2021. Chronicle of the poesia21 festival // Inostrannaya literatura. - 2021. - № 11. - С. 256-268.
- Tereshko E. V. Reflection of Dutch visually-directed culture in the text and its accommodation in text-centric culture of Russia // Linguistic strategies and mechanisms of accommodation of cultural systems / Ed. by S. Yu. Yu. - World Poetic Practices. - Moscow: Moscow, 2021. - С. 123-139.
- Tereshko E. The translation of the particle wel in translations from Dutch into Russian // German and Roman languages in modern high school of Russia. Materials of All-Russian Scientific-Practical Conference with International Participation, devoted to the 80th anniversary of Doctor of Philological Sciences, Professor A.L. Zelenetsky. - Eidos Kaluga, 2021. - С. 138-147.
- Ekaterina Tereshko. The concept haan in the Dutch phraseological worldvieuw // Skandinavskaja filologija– Scandinavica. Vol. 16, № 1, 2018. P. 44-60. (can be found in ERIH +, EastView, Emerging Sources Citation Index (Web of Science Core Collection).
- Ekaterina Tereshko. „Het DNA van Nederland in het Russisch Studentenvertaalproject aan de Lomonosov Staatsuniversiteit te Moskou„. Brünner Beiträge zur Germanistik und Nordistik, Vol. 33, № 2, 2019. P. 95-103
- Ekaterina Tereshko. „De geschiedenis van fraseologisch onderzoek naar het Nederlands„ v sbornike Niderlandy i Bel’gija: istorija, jazyk, identičnost’ / Vostočnoevropejskaja associacija niderlandistov; Ed. by Larisa Shishulina, Peter Oscolkov. Moscow: izdatel’stvo Ključ-S. 2019. P. 110-118
- Het verschil in pragmatisch gebruik van partikels ‘eens’ en ‘even’ in het Nederlands //‘Wisselwerking tussen maatschappelijke ontwikkelingen, taal en cultuur’, MGIMO, Russia, 17-18 November 2021
- Tereshko E. V. Reflection of Dutch visually-directed culture in the text and its accommodation in text-centric culture of Russia // Translation as strategy and mechanism of cultural accommodation, Moscow, Russia, 10 November 2021
- The Language of Modern Dutch Prose (on the novel 'Zomervacht' - Jaap Robbin) // Round table dedicated to the anniversary of Professor E.M. Chekalina, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia, 7-8 October 2021
- The Netherlands and Russia: similarities and differences in culture and language // III International Conference "Synergy of Languages and Cultures: Interdisciplinary Research", SPbSU, Russia, 23-24 September 2021
- The translation of the particle wel in translations from Dutch into Russian // German and Roman languages in modern high school of Russia. Materials of All-Russian Scientific-Practical Conference with International Participation, devoted to the 80th anniversary of Doctor of Philological Sciences, Professor A.L. Zelenetsky. – Kaluga, Russia, 20-22 April 2021
- Nederlands internationaal. Het Nederlands en neerlandistiek in Rusland // Neerlandistiek in de wereld, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Poland, 28 January 2021
- Work on translation as part of a student project // Meeting with Prof. Jan Renkema (Tilburg University), Moscow, Russia, 28 January 2021
- Netherlands DNA Translation / / XV INTERUNIVERSITY SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL CONFERENCE "TRANSLATION IS A BRIDGE BETWEEN WORLDS", Moscow, Russia, April 21-22, 2020
- Who is who in Dutch Phraseology / / Scientific Readings in memory of prof. V. Berkov, St. Petersburg. Russia. October 4-6, 2019
- The abduction of XVIII century Dutch merchant frigate: about piracy of sea and books / / Cultural and educational lecture hall "Nekrasovka". project "Field work", Moscow, lecture hall "Nekrasovka", Sad Baumana, Russia, July 21, 2019
- Vertaalproject Het DNA van het Nederlands // Regionaal Colloquium Neerlandicum te Bratislava, Slowakije "Bruggen Slaan", Univerzit Komensdkeho v Bratislave, Slovakia, 29 May - 1 June 2019
- New technologies in Teaching Translation / / XIV Interuniversity Scientific and Practical Conference "Translation is a bridge between worlds", Moscow, RSUH, Russia, May 14-15, 2019
- Features of phraseological units with a zoo component in Dutch // "Lomonosov readings-2019". Section "Philology", Moscow, MSU, Russia, 15-25 April 2019
- Phraseological units with a zoomorphic component in Dutch / / IV Scientific interuniversity conference of Young Scientists " Space of Scientific Interests: Foreign Languages and Intercultural Communication – Modern Vectors of Development and Prospects", HSE, Russia, April 11, 2019
- How a cow caught a hare, and why a good fish swims three times: Dutch phraseological units with a zoomorphic component. // International Scientific and Practical Conference "Languages and Cultures of the Nordic Countries: Research, Teaching, Translation", Moscow, MSLU, Russia, 2-4 April 2019
- Publication of a rare book as an educational and scientific project "Logbook of the frigate "NEYENBURG" 1763 " / / Exhibition of scientific projects of faculties in the FB MSU, FB MSU, Russia, March 24, 2019
- Features of the use of postpositions in Dutch / / XLVIII International Philological Scientific Conference, St. Petersburg State University, Russia, March 18-27, 2019
- The Lion as an Auto-Image of the Dutch in Russian Perception in the 18th Century //Foreign Eyes on the Republic European Perspectives on the Republic and the Dutch in the Long Eighteenth Century, Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands, 21-22 February, 2019
- Stereotypen van dieren in de Nederlandse taal op basis van fraseologie en de resultaten van het associatieve experiment// VEAN Colloquium in Tbilisi, Ilya State University, Tbilisi, Georgia, October 18-20, 2018
- Concepten van dieren in de Nederlandse en Vlaamse fraseologische uitdrukkingen//20e Colloquium Neerlandicum, KU Leuven,Leuven, Belgium, 27-31 August 2018
- Experience in teaching translation based on modern Dutch literature: Adrian van Diess and Jan Brinks / / XIII Interuniversity Scientific and Practical Conference "Translation-a bridge between worlds", RSUH, Russia, May 15-16, 2018
- Concepts of domestic animals in Dutch / / Lomonosov Readings-2018, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia, April 16-25, 2018
- Conceptual signs of Birds in Dutch / / XLVII International Philological Scientific Conference of St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg, Russia, March 19-28, 2018
- Animal concepts in the Dutch language worldview based on the material of a linguistic experiment / / XXIV International Scientific Conference of Students, Postgraduates and Young Scientists "Lomonosov-2017", Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia, April 20, 2017
- Dutch phraseology and animals concepts // Internationale Tagung Intra- und interlinguale Zugänge zur deutschen Phraseologie und Parömiologie, Wroclaw, Poland, 16-18 March 2017
- The problem of defining phraseological units in Dutch. // XLVI International Philological Conference. St. Petersburg State University, March 13-22, 2017. , Saint Petersburg, Russia, March 13-22, 2017
- De geschiedenis van fraseologische studies in het Nederlands //Netherlands and Belgium: Country and language in the process of historical development, Minsk, Belarus, 20-22 October 2016
- Concepts and roles of animals in Dutch folktales // 24. internationale GeSuS-Fachtagung in Brno (Tschechische Republik), Brno, Czech Republic, 22-24 June 2016
- Dutch Fairy Tales: Does folklore exist in the Lowlands? // International Scientific Conference of Students, Postgraduates and Young Scientists "Lomonosov-2016", Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia, April 11-15, 2016