Junior Researcher, Laboratory for Study and Preservation of Minority Languages
Lomonosov Moscow State University, the Faculty of Philology, the Division of Theoretical and Applied Linguistics (BA in 2015, MA in 2018; at the moment, Anastasia is undertaking her postgraduate studies).
BA thesis "Strategii soglasovanija v èrgativnom jazyke (na materiale darginskogo jazyka)" [Strategies of concordance in languages with ergative–absolutive alignment (based on the Dargin language)]. Academic supervision by Dmitry Ganenkov, PhD, Ekaterina Liutikova, PhD, Dr.habil.
MA thesis "Sintaksis operatorov v dagestanskix jazykax" [Operator in Daghestanian languages]. Academic supervision by Dmitry Ganenkov, PhD, Ekaterina Liutikova, PhD, Dr.habil.
The topic of Evstigneeva's future PhD thesis is "Sintaksičeskie modeli padežnogo markirovanija v èrgativnyx jazykax (na materiale naxsko-dagestanskix jazykov)" [Syntactic models of case marking in languages with ergative–absolutive alignment (based on Nakh-Daghestanian languages)]. Academic supervision by Ekaterina Liutikova, PhD, Dr.habil.
Nakh-Daghestanian languages, absolute-ergative alignment, case marking, differentiated marking of direct objects, concordance, operator syntax.
- MSU expeditions aimed at studying the Khanty (2012), Nenets (2013), Komi (2013), Karachay-Balkar (2013) and Buryat (2014-2017) languages.
- 2015, 2017, 2018 – work (incl.online) with Nakh-Daghestanian native speakers (Chirag Dargin, literary Dargin, Lezgian, Lak, Tabasaran).
Grants (project participant)
- Russian Foundation for Humanities 14-04-18043 "Expedition for the collection of Uralic and Altaic language data" (2014), led by Ariadna Kuznetsova.
- Russian Science Foundation 14-18-02429 "Corpus research of predicate-argument sentence structure in Nakh-Dagestanian languages" (2014-2016), led by Dmitry Ganenkov.
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research 17-04-18036 "Expedition for the collection of Uralic and Altaic language data" (2017), led by Sergei Tatevosov.